Getting working holiday visa is no less than bait, and if you are looking forward to fund your holidays then working visa is best option that will certainly help you to take up things. As this will certainly help you to take up things in the best manner and for that it is important to be well aware of the points that will certainly help you to get your working holiday Visa.
Without further ado, let us quickly see what all you need to look in order to get Canadian working holiday visa for Australian. Before we move ahead, it is important to know about the process as this will certainly help you to be well aware of the process and this will help you Australian Nationals to get working Visa.
If you are applying for the first time, then you need to know about the eligibility criteria, as this will certainly help you to take up things in the best way possible. Applying visa is not an easy errand and for the novice it is more confusing as you have to submit document and other important papers that you need to put in in order to forward it to the embassy for scrutiny for the approval or rejection of the application.
If you are still struggling, then one of the best ways is to take immigration professional help as this will certainly help you to get things done in the best way and you can easily get your working holiday visa in your hand. To help you here we bring you complete information for the Australian applicants and to be eligible for the working holiday, you must fulfil the following category:
- You need to be an Australian citizen.
- You need to have lawful Australian passport for the stay in Canada, you need to have work permit and it must not be longer with the validity of your passport (Australian).
- You need to be 18 and the max is 30 at the time of application.
- You need to take out your health insurance for the entire duration of the stay.
- You need to have $2,500 (Canadian currency) to cover your expense.
- You need to have round – trip ticket or you need to have enough money to purchase a departure ticket for the authorized stay in Canada.
The processing time varies but it takes eight to twelve weeks to get the working holiday visa in your hand. Therefore, now that you are well aware of the eligibility criteria for Canadian working holiday visa for Australian citizens, then what are you waiting for all you have to is to seek help from the legit professionals. One can get the best of services and this is why it becomes important to be well aware of the fact so that you can easily get the best services and you can easily enjoy your holiday. In addition, this is will certainly help you to take up things and you can easily enjoy your stay without any sort of financial burden.